Royal Gala Muffins
Date published: Thursday, October 13, 2016 Author: Joanna M. Comments: 0
These super sweet apples make for a perfect little muffin!
2 cups of plain flour
1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder
1/2 teaspoon of salt
2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon
2 cups of diced Royal Gala Apples ( skin on)
125g butter softened
1 cup of golden caster sugar
2 teaspoons of vanilla paste or essence
2 large eggs
1/2 cup of milk
Preheat oven to 190*
1. Grease the muffin tin and dust with flour.
2. Sift together into a bowl the flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
3. Beat butter, vanilla & sugar together until light and fluffy.
4. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
5. Gently fold through flour and milk until just combined.
6. Fold through apples.
7. Scoop mixture into prepared muffin tins. About 2/3 filled.
8. Bake in the oven for about 25 mins or until golden and the muffins spring back to touch.
Best served warm from the oven. Nuffin else needed!
No comments posted so far.
Comments are not allowed for this post